OK so maybe not funny enough to piss your pants, but funny enough to keep reading.
Ever have that one crazy funny friend, that just got you?
Whether you’re old school friends, mommy friends or meet in the grocery line friends. Whether you hated one another but are best buds now. The fact remains you guys have a blast every time you get together.
You can be silly with them, they know all your embarrassing stories and you can just be you around them. They embrace your weirdness and you do theirs. That’s what friendship is all about.
A few weeks ago, I was looking for a quote for a card I was sending a bestie. And I just couldn’t find one that captured the essence of our friendship.
All the quotes were too lovey-dovey. I needed a funny friendship quotes. You know those ones that you read and say “yup” that’s our kind of friendship. I spend hours looking for the perfect one.
To save you sometime I put together my top ten funniest friend quotes.
Top 10 Funny Friendship Quotes
- A friend is like a good bra. Hard to find. Supportive. Always lift you up. Always close to your heart.
- Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.
- Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.
- When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun. – Groucho Marx
- Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean… But the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- A good friend can finish your sentences… a best friend will do the same, but make it sound 10 times dirtier
- Friendship is having those your conversations with your best friend and thinking if anyone heard you, you would be put in a mental hospital.
- If I have to clean my house before you come over, then we’re not real friends.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 am. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
- A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body. – Jim Hayes
Other good but not as funny friendship quotes
If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real. — Unknown
Friends are like rainbows, always there to cheer you up after a storm
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. – Erma Bombeck
Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
Best friends loan out books knowing that they’ll never be seen again.
Good friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone. — Unknown
In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. – Irish Proverb
Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine. — Unknown
We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. – Unknown
No one will ever be as entertained by us as us. — Unknown
I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship. – Unknown
I was an innocent being once…then my best friend came along. — Unknown
There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends. – Sylvia Plath
I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.— Unknown
As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing. – Unknown
We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.
True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. – Unknown
A bit cheesy but good friendship quotes
Best friends can communicate with just a few facial expressions.
Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with. — Sex and the City
Friendship. Like a comforting coffee and a sweet snack. — Unknown
Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected. ― C.J. Langenhoven
That grow together type friendship. — Unknown
There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson
Looking for more quotes?
Also, check out my Pinterest quote boards
www.dianealkier.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com